At Williams since 2020
Areas of Expertise
Comparative Political Theory; Indigenous Politics; Post-Colonial and Decolonial Political Thought; Insurgency and Revolutionary Movements; Race and Ethnic Studies; Republican Political Thought.
- “The Roots of Right-wing Populism: Donald Trump in 2016” with Thomas Ferguson, Benjamin I. Page, Jacob Rothschild, and Jie Chen, International Journal of Political Economy (July 2020).
- “Anahuac & Rome: Converging Indigeneity and Religiosity in Mexico’s Republican Moment” in “Age of Revolutions”, (February 2020).
Awards, Fellowships & Grants
- Presidential Fellowship Nominee in Political Science, Northwestern University (2020; Declined)
- Franke Graduate Fellowship, Alice Kaplan Institute for the Humanities, Northwestern University (2019)
- Mellon Foundation Fellowship in Interdisciplinary Studies (2015)
- Director of Academic Enrichment, Northwestern Prison Education Program